We are looking for a Master’s prepared Social Worker to work a 13-week contract for an acute inpatient psychiatric hospital and residential treatment facility that treats children, adolescents, and young adults.
Schedule: 8:00am-4:30pm (13-weeks)
• Provide direct and indirect therapeutic services, including group, individual, and family therapy, case management, psychosocial assessments, aftercare planning, and facilitating systems meetings.
• Coordinate discharge planning and continuing care plan in accordance with treatment team recommendations and provide clinical consultation to other team members.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with community healthcare providers, providing consultation to collateral outpatient providers, residential programs, and schools as needed.
• Perform level-of-care assessments and pre-certification reviews with insurance companies, and complete documentation in accordance with Joint Commission, State Licensing, and Medicare standards.
• Promote a culture of patient safety, report medical errors and significant events, and may provide direct clinical supervision to less experienced staff. This position may require flexible hours, including nights and/or weekends, to accommodate patient and family needs.
• Master’s or doctoral degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Psychology or related field from an accredited graduate program.
• Related fieldwork experience and/or previous experience with patients/families in a psychiatric setting.
• Licensed or license eligible in New Hampshire.
• CPR Certification
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.