Our client has a need for:
- 3 full-time Med/Surg/PCU RNs for the night shift.
Schedule: full-time nights, 3 x 7p-7a + EOW
- 3 full-time Med/Surg/PCU RNs for the day shift.
Schedule: full-time days, 3 x 7a-7p + EOW
Nurse to patient ratio: 1:4 – 1:5
Perks, benefits and annual fun activities!
Job Description/Job Posting details:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure, within state
- Current BCLS certification
- ACLS required, PALS or ENPC required
- Provides professional nursing care within the department assigned; coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care
- Determines priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs of patients, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in patient’s status, symptomatology and results of diagnostic studies.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.