We have a Home Health client that is looking for a compassionate and dedicated RN contractor to join their team providing services to adult and geriatric clients on a per-visit basis in territories throughout Windham County, VT, and Cheshire County in NH.
Schedule: Mon-Fri; 40 hours/week; No weekends, holidays or call.
Nurse-to-patient ratio: Varies on type of visit. They go off a point system.
Direct Reports: Administrator, Clinical Manager & Client Service Manager.
Documentation System: Home Care Home Base and they prefer experience.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse include
- Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, procedures, and comfort care.
- Monitoring clients’ conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors’ orders.
- Performing client assessments, as necessary.
- Occasional on-call after-hours and/or weekends
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse include:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in VT/NH.
- A minimum of 6 months of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.