RN Job Description:
5 positions available – 13 Week Contract
2 – Nights (11p-7a)
1 – Nights (10:45p-7:15a)
1 – 12-hour (7p-7a)
1 – 2nd Shift (3p-11p)
As a Registered Nurse (RN), your primary responsibility is to provide patient care using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. You will work under the supervision of Charge Nurse(s) to provide patient education and activities in accordance with your competencies and education. This role requires excellent communication and critical thinking skills to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Assist in assessing and planning individual treatment programs, consulting with Charge Nurse(s) and other staff as necessary.
- Implement medical plans by administering medications, obtaining diagnostic tests, and assisting with medical or minor surgical procedures as needed.
- Count controlled substances and implement clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Document nursing encounters using the SOAP form of charting as required by policy and attend mandatory staff meetings and training.
- Communicate information to nursing staff, physician, health care unit supervisory personnel or other staff as necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Prefer a minimum of one (1) year clinic experience
- Have and maintain current licensure as a Registered Nurse within the state of employment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain CPR certification.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.