We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a behavioral health facility in the greater Boston area. The RN will provide current professional nursing practice standards with a focus on promoting the physical and emotional health of patients.
***Ideally would like RNs interested in a contract-to-hire role as our client is looking for longevity!
Competitive pay with great benefits!
Flexible Schedule: 40 hours/week; Mon-Fri 9a-5p or 8a-4p
On-call: Weekends; phone calls only.
- Manage health issues of children including medication administration
- Triage health needs of children across all programs; initial and routine assessments to monitor the health status of all children
- Provide age-appropriate medical education and guidance including skill-building around activities of daily living
- Medication Administration Program (MAP), providing oversight of medication administration and documentation
- Current RN license, pediatric experience preferred
- Bachelors of Nursing degree preferred
- Must have a valid MA driver’s license
- MAP experience/Med Delegation a plus. Will train strong candidates in MAP
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.