The Medical/Surgical team is seeking permanent RNs! In this role, you will work within a multidisciplinary team on our 30-bed unit to provide patient care by evaluating medical information, as well as provide direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients, preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications, changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs, and other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of clinical care experience in a similar setting preferred.
- MA RN license required.
- BCLS required within first six months.
- Multiple openings for Evenings.
- Competitive Salary – discussed on interview.
- Friendly atmosphere – everyone willing to help and a nice community feeling,
- Our client is known for delivering high quality healthcare with an emphasis on high patient satisfaction.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.