We are currently seeking an RN Manager for a behavioral health client in the greater Boston area. Additional details will be provided over the phone.
***Ideally would like candidates interested in a contract-to-hire role as our client is looking for longevity!
Competitive pay with great benefits!
Flexible Schedule: 40 hours/week; Mon-Fri 9a-5p or 8a-4p
On-call: Weekends; phone calls only.
- Provides leadership and oversight of all nursing services and coordination leadership among various treatment department functions.
- Responsible for overall operations of nursing department functions.
- Provides direct supervision and guidance to nursing staff, oversees schedules and participates in on-call rotations, and coordinates necessary trainings.
- Oversees the functions of the department in medication management, intake, admission coordination, emergency medical care, and preparation for discharge.
- Oversees the coordination of psychiatric services and acts as a primary resource to staff for medication-related questions.
- BSN required; 3 years nursing experience preferred; experience working with similar populations strongly preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current MA license in good standing.
- Minimum of three years of progressively responsible experience, including supervision and management functions, in a similar or related setting.
- Experience in delivery of training, residential care, or work with at-risk children and adolescents is preferred.
- Strong written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.