Job Description: Emergency Room RN – See locations below
7p-7a 12 hrs 36 hrs weekly Must have 2 years ED experience and some travel. ACLS and BLS required, TNCC preferred. Must have covid vaccination and FLU Vaccination.
- Demonstrates accurate assessment skills, appropriate to the age of the patient, based on scientific facts and principles. Performs and documents ongoing assessments including observation, physical examination, laboratory/test results, and patient response to procedural intervention.
- Participates in the identification and clarification of patient needs, as evidenced by participation in multidisciplinary care planning, to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Implements, reviews and revises plan of care according to change in patient’s status.
- Implements plan of care according to identified physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs/
- Prioritizes nursing interventions commensurate with patient’s needs.
- Utilizes effective verbal and written communication skills through the presentation of pertinent information.
- Coordinates and documents appropriate discharge planning and referrals to ensure continuity of care after discharge.
- Shares knowledge and acts as a professional resource to other members of the health care team.
Specialty/Dept.: Emergency Department
Job Title: Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Shift Type: Night (12) Contract
South Weymouth, MA
Precision Healthcare is a premier staffing agency in the travel nursing industry, and we are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated Traveling Registered Nurses (RNs) to join our team. If you are a hard-working professional looking to advance your career, we have many opportunities available across the country with competitive pay. Connect with us and let us help you take your next step in your career journey.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.