Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday or flexibility for a 4 day work week!
Intro Job Description:
We are seeking an experienced Clinician to provide services in our adolescent program. The Clinician provides clinical services to youth and families and serves as an influential leader within the Treatment Teams. This position provides the opportunity to not only utilize your direct care skills, but your leadership skills as you provide oversight, coaching, and guidance to a team of professionals. This position also provides excellent supervision geared towards obtaining independent licensure in all counseling professions.
- Participate as an active and effective member of the Leadership Team for assigned program
- Provide individual, dyad and group therapy with children and adolescents, and family therapy and play an active role in the milieu.
- Effectively communicate with parents, guardians, and collaterals all necessary information regarding ongoing care, treatment progress, critical incidents, etc.
- Responsibly prepare for, attend, and lead case related meetings including quarterly progress reviews, weekly treatment team meetings, mini teams, etc.
- Complete child, adolescent and family diagnostic evaluations/assessments
- Develop comprehensive and objective treatment plan development and implementation in compliance with multiple regulations and agency policy
- Complete case reports, progress notes, and other documentation as required
- Master’s degree in counseling/social work profession: LMHC/LCSW/LICSW/LMFT
- Experience in the Mental Health field is preferred
- Valid MA driver’s license
- Valid DEEC/CORI background check
Qualified candidates will have experience working with youth with social and emotional difficulties, a passion for helping youth who have experienced traumatic life events, and the ability to develop therapeutic relationships. Candidate will bring positive energy to work every day, a sense of humor, serve as a role model for employees and clients served, and of utmost importance, possess skills that support and guide their team to always ensure the highest quality of care to our population
- Supervision towards independent licensure
- Ongoing training including CEU reimbursement
MENTAL DEMANDS: Work well as part of a team and maintain professional boundaries while providing nurturing care to youth in school and home-like settings. Able to anticipate and appropriately manage the emotional impact of working with traumatized youth. Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crelate.com.